Go to ‘Print’ and when the dialogue box pops up select from the Printer drop-down menu to ‘Save As’ a pdf. Once this is completed you may […]
Google Chrome – Ctrl-Shift-N (Windows), Command-Shift-N (macOS) or click on the 3 dots at the top right of your browser and select ‘New Incognito window’ from the […]
- Please refer to the Login & Passwords sites here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14YmBSm9stjSd4kvkLKb-dlXzPcoVm8EMMvlSdQSetvk/edit#gid=0
- If there is no account try logging in with your email, some sites only require […]
This person is working on the back end of an analysis project usually corresponding with a client. They either receive or choose and pull URLs related to […]
- In addition to being facilitator, they will be one of the analysts for your pod
- Add analysts to the batch of articles you’re working on with […]
This person leads a shift of analysts called pods, while simultaneously acting as an analyst and facilitator to their pod. The role includes:
- Opens the Zoom room […]
In these cases, it’s preferable if you contact Ria and/Jeff instead of an open call for a cover. The reason is that not just anyone would be […]
How should I rate mixed video/text content? And how should I rate news/release-like content, or content that is coming heavily from the subject of the piece rather than entirely from the source publishing it?
- When there is an interview of a company or organizational representative, accompanied by some text-based commentary from the publication, watch at least enough of the video […]
Articles may be placed into batches ahead of shifts, but please don’t rate them ahead of time for the current projects unless the batch is asynchronous. Shifts […]
If you need someone to cover your shift, generally just put out a request in Zoomshift by opening the shift for coverage. In most cases, there will be an eligible person who is happy to take it for you.
If it’s […]