This Interactive Media Bias Chart® (or “IMBC”) is a data visualization that displays both bias and reliability ratings for news (and “news-like”) content. Source types now include Websites, Podcasts, and specific TV Shows.
To date, our politically balanced team of human analysts have rated over 17,000 content samples and over 50,000 data points to produce roughly 1000 sources, whether Web/Print, Podcast or TV/Video Programs. The ratings are continuously updated and expanded by our team.
The IMBC is available as:
- Free Public Edition (Contains a few hundred key sources. 120 are sortable. Search up to 5 more daily, 20 monthly, 50 yearly.)
- Free Plus Edition (Search from our full dataset of 1000+ sources and growing. Up to 15 searches daily, 40 monthly, 100 yearly.)
- Premium Edition for Members (With thanks for joining our mission to “make news consumers smarter and news media better.” Create and download PDF charts. Unlimited sorting of 600 sources; plus 5x more searches of the full dataset than with Plus Edition, and full additional member benefits.)
- Pro Edition with Educational Use License (Unlimited sort/search. Download customized charts. Quickly filter and download underlying data.)
- Ad Apex Pro with Commercial Use License (Unlimited sort/search. Download customized charts. Quickly filter and download underlying data.)